CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Similar condition.

aluna Views: 16,500
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 335,552

Re: Similar condition.

Hi Grace2

I used drug store hydrogen peroxide and I also used 35% hydrogen perodixe diluted to 3%.

Colloidal Silver kills single cell pathogens. I do believe that bacteria, mold, virus, and fungus can be part of a tumor, so why not use something effective against them all? I make my own Colloidal Silver and that saves me big bucks.

The Grapefruit-Seed-Extract is an antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial product. You need to dilute the liquid because it can be very drying on the skin when used in a poultice. You can take a couple of drops in an ounce of water, but it tastes horrid. Take the capsules instead. I used the Nutri-biotic brand liquid and capsules.

I now find liquid Grapefruit-Seed-Extract works better than hydrogen peroxide and a little goes a long way.

DMSO can be used at 10-20% volume. So 1-2 tblsp of dmso to 8 tblsp of other liquid, such as distilled water with Grapefruit-Seed-Extract in it. Be very sure that whatever you use for a poultice patch is sterile. DMSO will carry anything with it when it enters the skin, so make sure you keep things clean.

Aluna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)