CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to treat a huge external tumor.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
oneflynangel Views: 16,466
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,736

Re: How to treat a huge external tumor.

I would suggest treating it as a staff infection such as a boil. Black Draw save when applied draws the boil to a head and drains it so it can heal. I think when it would be applied to the brest it would do the same thing. Staff infections are not easy to cure but it is posssible. Louise Hayes has a book out Heal your Body . For each illness it gives the thought that causes the illness and the thought that when used cures it. She cured herself of cancer that was considered terminal with out surgery or chemo. I am looking up tumors now and the thought that is considered the probable cause states : Nursing old hurts and shocks. Building remorse. the new thought pattern to heal states: I Lovingly release the past and turn my attention to this new day. All is well. Under Abscess the probable casue states :Fermenting thoughts over hurts,slights,and revenge. The new thought pattern to heal states: I allow my thoughts to be free. The past is over. I am at Peace.Under Brest Problems-cysts ,Lumps,soreness,mastitis it states: thought that is probable cause -A refusal to nurish the self. Putting everyone else first. Overmothering. Overprotection. Overbearing Attitudes. New Thought Pattern to heal : I am important> I count. I now cxare for and nurish myselfwith love and with joy. I allow others the freedom to be who they are. We are all safe and free. her web site is www.hayhouse.com She has a tape for a morning and night meditation that if played daily will change your life. I put the tape on auto replay when I had cancer and I was healed without chemo. The body is the last thing that speaks to us . I suggest to go beyond the physical to the mental cause behind the illness while still treating the outside as well as you can. In the back of the book it states that a good way to use this book when you have a physical problem: 1.) Look up the mental cause. See if this could be true for you. If not , sit quietly and ask yourself, "What could be the thoughts in me that created this? 2.) Repeat to yourself (aloud if you can), " I am willing to release the pattern in my consciousness that has created this condition. 3.) Repeat the new thought pattern to yourself several times. 4.) Assume that you are already in the process of healing. Whenever you think of the condition , repeat the steps. The closing meditation that follows is helpful to read daily, as it creats a healthy consciousness and therefor , a healthy body. Meditation : Loving Treatment : "Deep at the center of My Being, Ther is an infinite well of love. I now allow this Love to flow to the surface. It fills my heart, my body, my mind, my consciousness, my very Being, and radiates out from me in all directions and returns to me multiplied. The more love I use and give, the more I have to give , the supply is endless. The use of love makes Me Feel Good, it is an expression of my inner joy. I love muself, therefore, I take loving care of my body. I lovingly feed it nourshing foods and beverages. I lovingly groom it an dress it and my body lovingly responds to me with vibrant health and energy. I love myself, therefore I provide for myself a comfortable home, one that fills all my needs and it is a pleasure to be in. I fill the rooms with the vibration of love so that all who enters , myself included will fell this love and be nurished by it. I love myself , therefore, I work at a job that I truly enjoy doing , one that uses my creative talents and abilities, working with and for people whom I love and who love me, and earning a good income. I love myself, therefore, I behave and think in a loving way to all people, for I know that, that which I give out returns to me multiplied. I only attract loving people in my world, for they are a mirror of what I am. I love myself, therefore, I forgive and totally release the past and all past experiences and I am free. I love myself, therefore, I live totally in the NOW, experiencing each moment as good and knowing that my future is bright and joyous and secure, for I am a Beloved Child of the Universe, and the Universe lovingly takes care of me now and forever more. And , So It is. I Love You.

http://oneflynangel.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.320 sec, (2)