CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a website you might check out for breast cancer ...

Views: 16,769
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 333,814

Re: a website you might check out for breast cancer ...

it is very hard to know what to try. black salve is not 100 percent effective even on simple skin cancers, and it is nowhere near enough to eradicate nodular malignant melanoma; i think escharotics can be part of the larger program such as what your aunt is already doing, but it sounds as if she has quite a mass on her chest, and needs something from the inside as well.

You should definitely check out this website, which does not profit from its cancer and other protocols; although I don't follow their specific formula I was extremely impressed. Their first cancer case (not the only person with cancer who tried the formulas, but the first person who agreed to report her progress in online diaries) was a woman with metasticized Breast Cancer whose growth with the weeping, the terrible smell, the pus, was far worse than your aunts. Her wound has healed and there is no longer any sign of her cancer, which was terribly advanced, but check it out for yourself -- their protocols and formulas don't consist of any one product as such, but many many different herbs and supplements and foods that you assemble for yourself and take according to directions; so although the scientist who runs the site and the people working with him have spent vast amounts of time coming up with these formulas, strictly speaking you are treating yourself; if you do a search for kurosawa I just posted about it today, in another message. Anyhow, here is the web address --
http://www.grouppekurosawa.com/kkocktail.htm

it looks like a mispelling but it is not.

re, ELLAGIC ACID, I just started using the one called ellagic insurance from a company called Greenwood, based on the recommendation of somebody else's recovery from cancer in the Curezone; although it's only been a few days for me (cervical cancer with mets) and my dog Tony(bone cancer in his jawbone) i was shocked to find that Tony's tumor has noticeably shrunk in that brief time; although I feel it's helping me, it's much harder to tell when the growths are internal. There are lots of Ellagic supplements out there; my main reason for trying the one I did, apart from the curezone testimonial from somebody who was definitely not in here schilling, was the fact that in addition to having the highest ellagic milligrams by far among them, there were a ton of other elements I'd also been thinking of trying, including graviola, grape seed extract, etc., so it was relatively economical at three bottles for $100 (a three month supply)
I resent the fact that to get their best price you must become a member but the membership is free, you don't have to sell the stuff if you don't want to and there is no minimum monthly order so long as you don't sign up for their drop-shipments. and
So it may or may not be worth a look.
I've taken Essiac before, just for my crummy immune system. not sure why but when with the cancer, I automatically started on pau d'arco boiled for at least twenty minutes and I love it, even though at first I didn't like the taste or smell. The energy increase is flat-out amazing, whether it is helping or not; if you've ever been in the habit of drinking yerba mata you'll have some notion already that there are far more stimulating herbs than coffee and without any jitters, either, but the pau d'arco blows even yerba mate away. I also highly recommend a daily coffee enema the instructions are all over the curezone; very weak boiled coffee.
May God bless you for everything you are doing for your aunt and everything she is doing for herself; it's rather exceptional and very fortunate to have an entire family signing on to alternative medicine with the patient as opposed to being obstructionist regarding her choice.
She probably fears that if she lets the doctor see her, he'll change the family dynamic considerably by insisting she can't possibly make it without chemo and the doctor will undoubtedly try, because that is how he is trained.
But knowing exactly what kind of cancer cells are there is useful information to have when it comes to deciding on alternative medicine, maybe more so than allopathic.
If she has the tests with the right mindset and makes sure to give an advanced directive to the person she most trusts most so that if she is unable to speak for herself, that person can direct her health care practitioners on exactly what she wants and doesn't want, they won't be able to force any kind of treatment she doesn't want. I am also lucky, because my husband supports my wish never to have chemo or radiation and understands the ratings of so-called success from using those toxic therapies doesn't even correlate with cure or remission. But I've seen how hard it is for others in my family who haven't had such support.
love and peace to you!

http://www.grouppekurosawa.com/kkocktail.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (3)