CureZone   Log On   Join
How to treat a huge external tumor.

by5751 Views: 37,964
Published: 20 years ago

How to treat a huge external tumor.

My wife has an external tumor measuring 7cm below the nipple of her right breast. According to the Pet Scan technician this was the largest tumor she has ever seen. We have never had a doctor treat the tumor. A breast surgeon refused our request to have the tumor surgically removed unless my wife subjected herself to chemo and radiation which we steadfastly refused. This meant we had to take care of the tumor ourselves. The purpose of this message in this forum is to find out from anyone out there if they have also had an external Breast Cancer tumor and how they were able to treat them. Perhaps they may contribute to our fight over this tumor. Several times my wife has gone through some severe bleeding episodes from the tumor. This happens when scabs fall off and she suddenly starts to bleed. To stop the bleeding we used QR and that really stopped the bleeding instantly. We have since kept a large stock of QR in our medicine chest. Bleeding and the lost of blood is our most dangerous fear. We also discovered the use of activated charcoal that also held the bleeding in check as well as being very helpful in disguising the foul odor from the mucus and watery pus that oozes out of the tumor. My wife applies the black charcoal powder all over the tumor using toilet paper tissues and Q Tips. For your information, the best bandages to use are the soft Charmin Ultra toilet tissues. After several weeks of the charcoal on the tumor, the scab seems to become almost hard as a rock. Eventually they crack and then fall off. It is at that time when the tumor suface is clean and they tend to bleed. The tumor looks like its shrinking and healing itself but we don't know that for sure. Another thing my wife does is that since we do not have any children and it is just the two of us, she keeps the tumor exposed while in the house. We beleive this speeds up the healing process but again we don't know that for sure. As I stated, we are looking for suggestions and information from anyone with an external Breast Cancer tumor who is also trying to cure the tumor themselves. If you have anything to add please let me know.

By the way, FYI, we follow Dr. Budwigs flaxseed oil/cottage cheese remedy as well as take wheatgrass and drink at least 2 glasses of raw carrot juice a day. There is no doubt in our minds that my wifes Breast Cancer will be cured. Not just healed, but cured.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)