CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm on a similar journey

Views: 21,992
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,736

I'm on a similar journey

Hi.

I think I'm on a similar journey. In January I found a lump in my breast. I let a doctor look at it. He felt it was more likely to be cancer than not. He wanted me to go the standard route of mammorgram, surgeon consult, etc. When I prayed about it, I had a sense that I would be healed if I avoided contemporary medicine and its likely responses to my problems. When I prayed about going the standard route, I saw and felt darkness and cessation. So I decided to follow my prayerful instinct. It has taken a long while for the few friends and family I've told about my problem to see that I am choosing life rather than death.

I've had a prayerful sense that I would be much better by the beginning of my seminary's September term.

I do see some signs of improvement, but I've also experienced some pretty weird things physically. I can't tell whether or not I still have a lump because a crusty layer of something has formed between my skin and the breast's flesh. The crusty layer grows and diminishes. I think that it formed in response to my efforts to detox,and that my body is trying to remove it, but it is quite uncomfortable at times, and less uncomfortable at others.

My celiac disease forms a double whammy in terms of health problems. Although I've tried many and various things mentioned here and elsewhere, I haven't been able to stick to things as much as I would like because my gut is too reactive to EVERY attempt to detox. I can tell you more about the things I've tried and their effects, but it might be better if we connect off the forum. CureZone has ben a great support and source of knowledge for me, but it has also been a place in which I've received several scoldings and admonitions because of my prayerful stance about modern medicine in this particular situation.

Jethro Kloss in his book about herbs (I think it's called Back to Eden) had a long section on treating Breast Cancer herbally. He worked with both internal and external tumors. He was an herbalist in the beginning of the 20th Century who had marked success in treating many disorders which standard meicine still says are incurable.

It made me feel less isolate to read that someone is on a journey similar to mine. This is a lonely journey partly because everyone's situation is different, and partly because of the social, sociatal, and professional pressures , fears, and expectations of the people around us.

Good luck on your journey.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.555 sec, (2)