CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Similar condition.

aluna Views: 16,579
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 333,854

Re: Similar condition.

I can't say for sure which worked best, but I would think the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract (Grapefruit Seed Extract) worked best. I used the liquid Nutri-biotic brand. I also think the antioxidants in my supplements helped a lot because I suffered from cystic Acne all my life and during the time I was doing all of this, the cysts in my face, which are quite deep, got very small and several went away.

The pussy discharge is loaded with bacteria so either HP or Grapefruit-Seed-Extract is great for that, but I think the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract works faster. I also said I would add DMSO, so that the GSE could get deeper into the tumor sooner. If you decide to do that, I would like to hear your results.

Jon Barron just came out with a superfood (similar to green foods) called Private Reserve that is loaded with antioxidants. It is expensive, but I would think buying each ingredient separately would raise the price about 8 times. I think at least one container of that would help a lot, and if you notice a real difference, then get another. It is still much less expensive than doctors, drugs, and insurance payments and would do you a world of good. There are no testimonials for it yet, as it was put on the market September 1, 2004, but his other products I have used have been worth every penny.

The antioxidant I used, Megahydrin, is superb! It is not that expensive, works great. I took 2 caps 4x a day, for a month, then in two week increments, reduced it by 2 caps, so for two weeks, I took six caps, then next two weeks I took 4 caps, then sustained 2 caps daily. I hate to be without Megahydrin because it helped a lot of maladies, and I can vouch for it's effectiveness as an antioxidant (it is 10,000 times stronger than Vitamin C as an antioxidant). I only go without when finances are low. The scientist who developed Megahydrin, Dr. Patrick Flanagan is an amazing person. Read his bio on the web.

If I had breast cancer, I would definitely do Dr. Clark's protocol because the testimonials I have read have all been encouraging and miraculous. I would add drinking Colloidal Silver and lots of antioxidants for faster results and help getting rid of toxins.

Good luck to you and please let us know your progress. With all the information out there, we know Breast Cancer can be beat. What I am always on the look out for are the things that are cost effective and reliable.

Aluna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)