CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:SAME HERE

sanigugo44 Views: 16,791
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 333,906

Re:SAME HERE

Hello.

My aunt didn't use black salve from any vendor (we wanted to order Cansema from Alpha-Omega labs but they are shut down by FDA). I made a salve combining some recipes I found on the Net. It contained 25g Bloodroot, 15 g Poke root, 5 g Red Clover,15 g Slippery Elm Bark and Goldenseal. She wasn't succesfull with removing the tumour with this salve. I think it was to mild, because it didn't contained enough Bloodroot which is the main active ingredient. She used it for 24 hours and there was a lot of pain but it wasn't unbearable. After that she didn't use it for 2 weeks,and it seemed that the wound started opening more,and there was a lot of pus from time to time and blood also. She said that she had the feeling of it wanting to come out but couldn't. The she reaplied it for another 6 hours(according to the directions on Alpha-omega labs, but eventually it didn't come out,so she stopped using it. I think the main reason it didn't work was that she didn't have the poultice on long enough and it was to mild. Also she was afraid of using it on an open vound because of the infection. We also didn't have proper directions for using it, so now we are thinking of buying CanX or Tumor X paste and triing it again,this time in the right way.

The tumor is changing,one day it is soft and another it is rock hard again. Especially during the night when she sleeps on her back tumor hardens,it seems like all the liquid and pus is pileing up in tumor because it can't come out because of the gravity.

Hope this helps..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)