CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to treat a huge external tumor.

Views: 24,796
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,736

Re: How to treat a huge external tumor.

Hello,
I,too, am in a very similar situation.I have an external breast tumor also, about 1 1/2 inches across and 1/2 inch high.Its been 2 years since I fist discovered it .Like you both, have the same feelings ,opinions, concerns.I dont see any Doctors partly because I have no insurance and can't afford their servics and mostly because I dont feel their route is the most beneficial to me.After much prayer during my decision making (I felt total peace about natural healing vs. much fear and apprehension to the medical establishment'S route,not to mention my God given common sense telling me their route is obviouslly so harmful and money driven)Healing needs love and attention and support, not vengence through destruction.I chose to listen to the peace and love I felt after my prayers.Have not regretted it since.No more fear and doubt.Calm and trust in His ways have replaced all of my fears.I do however get a little apprehensive when changes do occur,but I know that they are undergoing healing process."Worse before better". I just continue to trust in the process.This journey I am taking on my own.I dont need everyone elses uninformed negative criticisms based mostly on there own fears and media influence.Its just Him and I.And the objective support from this forum of which I am most thankful for.I do need some support and my beliefs resonate with alot of the posters.
I continue with organic raw diet.no animal,except occasional seafood,fish oil (purified) omega 3 for inflamation,.Vit E (high Gamma) green tea , just started olive leaf 3 weeks ago(antibacterial anti viral) and superfood that has grasses,chlorella,immune support ingrediants(Kyo Harvest Blend)vegs. and other herbs.
I am now , 2 days ago, experiencing the bleeding and can relate, although not as profuse.It stops very qquickly on its own with a bandage covering it . A small area of tumor is raw ,and hopefully will heal over.I have read recently that a wound heals better withit covered as opposed to air drying like previously thought.Less scarring also. I read that in the newspaper in the health section.What is the QR you mentioned in your post? I also took Vit. K to help control bleeding .I know fish oil and flax oil can cause the blood to thin as its advised not to take asprin with it.Its on the bottles label..Vit. K helps the blood to clot. I've cut back on the E and fish oil.So far so good.Am now considering ellagic acid and maybe Graviola.
.If you can send E-mail, if you dont want to post anymore, we can ride this journey together and hopefully help each other and compare notes in the process. It helps to know there is someone else going through the same thing .My prayers are with you both.
We will overcome! May God Bless.Take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)