Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

by5751 Views: 17,300
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 333,743

Re: Huge external tumor treatment - Ask Andreas

I'd like to thank all of you for your kind responses, however, all of you mis understood the intent of my message. My wife has Breast Cancer of that we are certain and we are using alternative means to battle this disease. We do not beleive in surgery, chemo or any radiation treatments at all. The breast surgeon we talked to was extremely upset at us because we did not give in to his demands for his so called conventional treatments so they can supplement their income from Medicare and medical insurance coverage we carry. The Pet Scan my wife went through shows all lymph node lumps as being benign. She has no cancer in her bones or anywhere else on her body except the huge mass in the center of her breast. The scan also detected no cancer in her brain so to make a long story short, my wife is perfectly healthy except for that cancer on her breast. Like Dr. Laraine Day, we also have our base program of treatment which is flaxseed oil and cottage cheese. Along with that we also have what we refer to as our own 10 steps program. Uppermost and the top on the list is our faith and tribute to our Creator and Lord over you and I. In addition, my wife keeps a diary of everything she does every day. I mean, if her breast hurts and she takes ibuprofen, it is recorded along with the time she took them. She has a record of everytime she bled from her tumor. She can tell you when we started taking Flaxseed oil, whether it is 2, 3, or 4 tablespoons. When we started taking wheatgrass or when we stopped taking anything. This is the kind of information we are looking for from you. We are truly excited about the many people of this Cancer Forum #2 and others that have professed their cure of cancer themselves, however, we have yet to come across a single person who is willing to describe in detail how they went about from the time they started their treatment to when they were completely cured as to what they have gone through. All we read is that so and so had cured his/her cancer in 6 weeks or 3 months. It is the details that we are interested in. Like my message regarding the huge tumor my wife is going through in treating the many painful days as well as times when she bled so profusely that she passed out. The first time that happened, I called 911 and had her taken to the hospital. When the attending ER doctor saw the mass on her breast he declared her as Stage IV and stated there was nothing he could do and instead offered narcotics for her pain. When they took a Cat Scan of her brain to see how far the cancer had progressed, they found nothing and everything was negative. He couldn't understand how that happened. They wanted her to remain in the hospital for further test on her heart which included a treadmill test they wanted to do. Can you beleive that. My wife had pains on her chest from the cancer and not angina or heart trouble. When she refused to take any further test, she told the doctor she wanted to be released and go home. The doctor insisted she stay overnite and it was only then that he called me and wanted me to convince my wife to stay overnite. I agreed with my wife and refused to allow her to stay in the hospital. I rushed to the hospital immediately and brought her home. For those of you interested in hearing this, about 1 o'clock in the afternoon, they had taken my wife out of the Observation room and had her bed rolled out in the hallway right in front of the nurses station, because the ER was slowly beginning to fill up with other trauma cases. This was where she would sleep overnite. When we received the final billing statement from the hospital several months later, we were billed $247.00 for the use of the Observation room while my wife was there. Tell me if the doctors, hospitals, and medical professions don't want all of us to stay sick.
Forgive me for lashing out like this but I feel there are a lot of us who are seriously looking for help and not just stories. I am truly sorry for not being able to tell who is sincere or not. For that reason, we choose not to contribute anymore to this or any other Cancer Forum and simply continue to place our utmost trust and hope in Our Savior.

Thank you all

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)