CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to treat a huge external tumor.

Views: 16,589
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 333,764

Re: How to treat a huge external tumor.

Hello,
Thank you for the information on the QR.I wouldn't have otherwise probably ever known about it.That alleviates my fear of possibly bleeding too much and possibly also passin out from it!Knowing what your wife went through,that certainly could happen to me. I very much appreciate your advice. As far as pus ,that doesn't seem to be that much of a problem...yet anyway.It has just started to act like this,but possibly over time it may develop and the charcoal I'll keep in mind.Right now I use H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) topically which keeps bacteia,infection down.Changed my mind on the Graviola.After research,I found out that it has a risk of causing parkinsonian type disease damaging nueral cells in brain.Its a cytotoxin anyway. Too much like chemo agent of which I'm not too fond of and am not willing to take that chance. Looking into ozone or H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) more though.Looks promising.I still adhere to bacteria being cause of cancer.They hate oxygen and so do cancer cells.A definate relationship... one and the same?Read the website thecancerdiscovery.net .It will give you an understanding of what cancer really is.Clostridium bacteria from milk could quite possibly be the culprit.Its a bacteria that exists to break down milk fats in the body.But with low oxygen tension someplace in the body due to , lack of omega 3causing inflamation,or tight bra,and toxins weakening the cell membrane to allow them entry they will morph or adapt themseves to their environment into anaerobic bacteria,
,enter the weakened cells and reproduce themselves. with their own DNA inside our cells.They actually inhabit our cells and reproduce!They have discovered these bacteria inside the cancer cells by accident.They are nearly invisible but were able to see them a certain way .Read up on this for a better explanation. I will keep posting on my progress and anything else I find pertinent. May God Bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)