CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to treat a huge external tumor.

by5751 Views: 16,812
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 333,959

Re: How to treat a huge external tumor.

Tricia:/
My heart goes out to your mom. Tell your dad and your mom not to give up. I will tell you
what my wife has done and still doing to fight her cancer. But first, there is another
person with messages answering my post. Her id name is aluna. Read her messages
and you will get a lot of information to help your mom. Just be careful, don't pay
attention to a lot of the other post answering my post because a lot of them may mean
well but have not provided me with the help and information I was looking for. Aluna was
the only one that I thought really was helpful. My wifes tumor is about 7 cm big, located
under her right breast. The breast surgeon we went to said if my wife did not go through
chemo and radiation there were no hope for her. We decided against any chemo or
radiation. All we wanted was for him to operate and remove the tumor. He refused to do
that because he said the tumor had attched itself to her breastbone and there were no
way he could remove the tumor without leaving a huge hole on her chest. Because we
still decided against the chemo aand radiation, the doctor washed his hands off us and
said he could not service us at all. Tricia, that was the best thing that happened to us.
Because now with the info we got from aluna and our own search for a cure, my wife is
slowly getting better.Let me tell you what we are doing now. First off, QR is a brown
powder that will clot blood instantly. For awhile my wife used to bleed profusely. I mean
she bled like a half hour at a time until we found out about QR. If blood is seeping and
not much, then you don'T need QR. However I would recommend that you keep several
boxes on hand just in case. You can buy QR at Albertson supermarket or at CVS or Rite
Aid drugstore. You should be able to get it at Walmart. Look for a box labelled
UniqueQR. Here it sells for about $5.99 a box of 4. Do not use it unless she is really
bleeding. It will stop the bleeding instantly. By the way, Tricia, my wife does not use any
bandages at all. We use Ultra Charmin toilet paper instaed. Its a lot cheaper and can be
disposed off easily. We usually tear off two sheets folded together into stacks so they
are available when my wife needs them to wipe off the mucous, blood or whatever doing
the day. You can use anything else if you like. Importantly, be sure that your mom use
Hydrogen Proxide to disinfect and clean the tumor as often as she can. For awhile we
used Activated Charcoal to disinfect the tumor and also to hide the foul odor from the
tumor. The trouble with Activated charcoal is that it turns any area it covers completely
black. My wife does not use charcoal anymore. Instead, go to any Health Food Store
and buy Grapefruit Seed Extract called Grapefruit-Seed-Extract for short. Here in our area, it sells for a little
over $10.00 for a 2 oz bottle or about $20.00 for a 4oz bottle. The 2 oz bottle should be
enough to start. Aluna is the girl that told us about Grapefruit-Seed-Extract and we really are grateful for
that. My wife uses about 12 eyedrops of Grapefruit-Seed-Extract in about a half a cup of water. Tricia, if you
can use bottled water like Arrowhead Spring Water instead the water from your tap. I
don't know about the water there in Tennessee but you need to have everything as
clean as possible for your mom to use. Since my wife started using GSE, the foul odor
disappeared and her pains also subsided. We can't tell you if GSE is responsible for all
that but we're not complaining. Tell her to use the GSE on her tumor all day if possible.
My wife uses small pads of towel that she cut off, maybe a little larger than the tumor
and soaks it in the GSE mixture. Your mom can use her bra or something else to hold it
in place on the tumor. Try to improvise if you need to but make sure she replace it if it
drys out. And, Tricia, don't use the same towel to replace. Always use a new, clean
towel. My wife takes a bath towel and cuts it up into 5 x 6 inch towels. Now, that should
help your mom with the tumor. If there is anything different we will let you know. Now, I
want to suggest what your mom should do. Remember, Tricia, we are doing all of this on
our own. We receive no advice from any doctor but from kind people like aluna and
others on the Curezone forum. So what I am telling you is what we are doing to cure the
cancer and you can follow what we are doing or not. Like others, we have our own
program we are following.
First, go to the webpage www.jonbarron.org and download his book "Lessons from
Miracle Doctors" or purchase it from him. Read his book about what your mom has to do
about her health and body. This book is really enlightening. We follow a lot of what we
read in that book. My wife and I do not eat any food that has white flour in it. No Sugar at
all. She drinks two glasses of carrot juice a day. The carrot juice is MOST IMPORTANT.
Get a juicer of some sort and make the carrot juices for her. Like I said my wife drinks
two glasses a day. Your mom might need more. My wife and I eat a lot of raw vegetables
and very little meat, or chicken. Except for a little low fat milk in our Quick oats in the
morning we do not take any dairy products. Get ground Flaxseed meal from your Health
Food store and take at least 1 tablespoon with your Quick Oats or in orange juice. Also
we take 1 oz, (about 2 tablespoons) of wheatgrass in the morning. An important advice
we found in the book is that you must chew the food that you eat completely. We did not
realize all of that until we read the book. I am well known for gulping down my food and
being the first one to leave the table. I never realized how much work my stomach had to
go trough to digest the food I ate. Consequently, a lot of the healthy nutrients my body
needed just went out the other way. I discovered that when I chewed my food
completely, my high blood pressure came down. I simply couldn't believe that. By
chewing my food completely, a lot of the nutrients bypassed my stomach and went
straight out to my body. What a change that made. Beleive me, Tricia, it works, so be
sure to read that book.
I think this is quite a long email. I hope I covered most of what I think your mom needs to
do to help her. My wife still has her tumor, but lately, she has not bled or have any pain.
Only once in awhile she may get a little pain but it goes away quickly. Another important
point. Stress is one of the main causes of the cancer and pain. Your mom should at all
cost not to be stressed out. I know its difficult but she has to control that. Music are other
things that she should listen to. Finally, tell her not to worry. I know, that's easy said
than done. But if you think about it, if you worried about something that happened
yesterday, that's already too late. If you worry about something happening tomorrow,
tomorrow isn't here yet so why worry. For today, just don't worry.
Lots of love to your mom and tell her to keep the faith. She WILL get better.
Email me again if you need any more help. Don't forget to read aluna's messages on the
forum.

by5751

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (4)