CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rename the 'AF' support forum to Starvation Fatigue

Stalactite Views: 6,094
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,215,145

Re: Rename the 'AF' support forum to Starvation Fatigue

Why do you see my posts as an attack? Because I am pointing out gaping holes in your logic?

About my earlier comment, I was told you're iodineWXU/186736; the owners and mods of the site can confirm this if they keep logs of IP addresses. You haven't specifically advised people to eat fruits only but saying humans are frugivores makes one think you're advocating a fruitarian diet. People on such a diet report feeling hungry all the time and having to eat often while others on a more fulfilling diet don’t feel hungry all the time and can eat less often. At first, I assumed your reasoning was that a large population of people aren’t eating enough because they are not eating as often as you were on a fruit diet. But it seems you think most people got to where they are by purposely starving themselves.

I think many things caused my hypo. I probably have a genetic predisposition (both hypo and hyper seem to run in my family) that was triggered by taking Antibiotics early on in life which messed up my gut flora and caused my low immunity. The mercury filling didn’t do me any good either. But stress was probably the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Again, thyroid problems can and do cause adrenal problems, which shouldn’t be a surprise as the whole endocrine system sends biofeedback back and forth to regulate and control pretty much all aspects of the human body. Since you now know it controls all the vital functions necessary for life, cherry picking symptoms of calorie restriction (which has its own large list of symptoms yet doesn't overlap with adrenal/thyroid symptoms caused by something else) from such a huge list is a silly thing to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)