CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rename the 'AF' support forum to Starvation Fatigue

natway Views: 5,961
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,215,107

Re: Rename the 'AF' support forum to Starvation Fatigue

That's right, you have NO IDEA. You're just assuming you were getting sufficient calories and I hate to break it to you luv, but looking at your symptoms (low body temp, tired all the time, losing hair, easily sick, heavy periods, weak and atrophying muscles, high TSH), those are all classic signs of starvation. You're simply under-eating and you're exactly why I'm asking the Webmaster to rename the AF support section to "Starvation Fatigue".

Be happy about this though. Now you know what has been causing your problems.

As to your question in that one post, "my guess is hypo causes candida overgrowth", under-eating causes hypothyroid and also causes a weakened immune system which can lead to candida overgrowth because your immune system isn't able to keep candida in check.

Also want to mention, in case you were doing it to, over-exercising is another very big problem around here, which is another way to calorie-restrict. Most women here have been under-eating and over-exercising in their obsession to be and stay thin. Just ask Faith110, who thought it was her raw vegan low-fat diet that was making her fall apart even though I tried to tell her many times over that she simply wasn't eating enough.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)