CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rename the 'AF' support forum to Starvation Fatigue

natway Views: 6,121
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,215,123

Re: Rename the 'AF' support forum to Starvation Fatigue

The reason I brought up Faith is you seem to have a similar personality as her; head-strong, combative, taking things to the extreme, like exaggerating what your opposition says.

For instance, you came into my thread making it sound like I think fruits are the only foods you can eat to not starve. Where did you ever get that?

Faith and others used to do the same thing. When I discovered carbs were the missing link to a lot of people's problems here, including my own, I was telling people carbs aren't the problem and basically have as much fruit as people wanted. I never suggested to people how many pieces of fruit to eat per day, but I was posting a lot of good info from a site that happened to be called "30bananasaday.com" (which the name of their site is just to give reference to recommended calorie-intake). All of a sudden, Faith and others were claiming I recommend people eat 50-70 bananas a day!

It's extremist tendencies like this that also cause people to do extreme things like have extreme dieting and do extreme amounts of exercising.

I don't remember ever having a conversation with you, yet you come in here attacking me. Why is that? What for? Why does my advice scare you so much to warrant such an attack?

As to your questions, yes I think lack of sleep plays a big part in peoples problems and can itself cause fatigue, as well as many other symptoms blamed on "AF", but insomnia doesn't cause all those symptoms listed for "AF", only starvation does.

However, starvation also causes insomnia and since everyone in the AF support section seems to have a history of calorie-restriction, it's why I say starvation is the most common problem, because "AF" is really starvation and why all the evidence points to that.

The reason I don't request the Hypothyroid section be renamed is, as you pointed out, many things can cause hypothyroid.

However, there is only ONE thing that causes all the same exact tons of symptoms listed for "AF" (and there are a ton of them) and that is starvation because starvation is what "AF" really is and it's why almost everyone in the AF support section has a history of calorie-restriction.

And I ask again, what do you think is causing your hypothyroidism if not from starvation?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)