CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone take out their own IUD?

magalliemeisie Views: 120,005
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 876,876

Re: anyone take out their own IUD?

Hi girls. I took out my mirena today after some serious research and thinking and presure from my friends who say that its very bad for girls who haven't been pregnant. They knew of women who had bad experience with it so they told me intensively of everything that could go wrong. I got mine Aug 2011 because I wanted to be safe with my boyfriend, I also wanted some control with my period, she was all over the place, early, late, heavy and and and. Also I REALLY didn't want to get pregnant at that time. So boyfriend gone and I was left with this thing and no use for it, I don't sleep around and I don't intend to. I never had any problems, just spotting a lot and for very long which was embarassing sometimes during sex. But I'm not planning on getting pregnant soon and I've started having pain in my lower back and hips and for a long time now I just felt awful, no energy and just feeling crap most of the time. So after a lot of this reading, I cleaned everywhere thoroughly and started on the hunt, cause she was very hard to get hold of, the strings were very short and it kept slipping. None the less, as soon as they were out far enough I took tweezers en slowly pulled it out. There was no pain but you could feel there was something happening and then it was a little weird and sore after that, just felt like bad perioud pains, that's all. And the mirena was a little pink. Some clods came out directly after that but it stopped by now. I just want to know if there has been any pain within a few hours or days of removal with anyone and if its normal.
Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)