CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone take out their own IUD?

devilsangel0709 Views: 137,105
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,860,946

Re: anyone take out their own IUD?

i have been havin problems with my iud as well and ive only had it 2 months but this is also the 2nd time ive had one and the first time i had problems with it too. had a serious pid that i still have scarring and pain from but i wanted togive it one more shot and my doc thought it would be okay. well my iud strings disapeared inside me for a while then when i had my first period after havin it they came back down and it started slowly coming out. soo i removed it myself. i did do lots of research and reading before i was brave enough to do it but it was very easy. i cleaned my hands and self very well down there and then propped my butt up on a few pillows soo i was at a angle then i raised my legs up as if i was gettin a pelvic exam and inserted my thumb and index finger and grabbed onto the strings and very very slowly pulled it out. it took no longer then 10 secs for me and the iud came out painless. only once did i feel a tiny bit of pressure but to me it felt as if i was takin out a tampoon. i would not recommend this to just any one bc yes im sure u should have a doctor remove it for u but i no longer have insurance and do not have the money to go to a doctor soo for me this worked out well. thanks to all the inputs on here bc readin this helped me make my decision and do this so far without any problems :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)