CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anyone take out their own IUD?

Views: 136,897
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 876,876

Re: anyone take out their own IUD?

Those of you that removed your own IUD, when you pulled it out what did the IUD look like? Was it clean, or was there anything on it? I just removed mine and it looks like there are clots on it or something. It came out fairly easily, no pain or anything, I just had a little trouble getting a grip on the strings to pull it out. I didn't see anyone mention anything about flesh or something being stuck to the IUD when it came out. Should I be worried? I'm not in any pain and don't seem to be bleeding. I literally JUST did it after reading these posts. I've only had Mirena since June. I had Paragard for over 3 years before that but then had an ectopic pregnancy and the doctor removed the Paragard and suggested that I get Mirena instead. I got tired of all the side effects and started reading up on it and came across this message board. Anyone have anything come out on their IUD?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.246 sec, (1)