CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Liver flushing"

Views: 5,250
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,940,242

Re: "Liver flushing"

glaxony:

first off, you are barking up the wrong tree in trying to get help from this miscreant. you know this already obviously but maybe your judgement is clouded by your health situation.

what i see mainly from this pos is lack of compassion. i've heard from his minions that he is so great because he has his own forum and used to post a lot, but i don't get it. mainly what i see is an arrogant pseudo scientific child who throws around some concepts and words that are two grade levels above his minions' 5th grade level education and then basks in the resultant praise.

the many obfuscations and straw man arguments he provides to you are just the tip of the iceberg.

so on to your health situation...

the main lines of thought of recurrent stone formation are: genetic (which doesn't help you because you're sort of f'ed no matter what), worm infestation of the gall bladder, leaky gut, incorrect diet, andreas moritz style ayurveda, endocrine/hormonal imbalances, dehydration, maybe a few more i missed.

you posted that your body temperature is 97.2? that is much too low as you probably know??? is there any way you know of to raise your body temp? hypothyroidism alone can be responsible for recurrent stone formation.

the only thing H ever recommends to people is bitters. this is not bad advice but it doesn't always work. worth a try for sure minus his ego and rantings.

i would suggest a high quality liquid lecithin supplement, daily beet juice, phyllanthus niuri (sp?), warm tea 3-4x a day while you work diligently on raising your body temperature to 98.6

i see you are genuinely trying to convince H of your experiences, don't waste the time. he is not capable of rational thought or even compassion. he is a confirmed liar and self-aggrandizer, no medical degree and yet thinks himself the equal to surgeons who have confirmed that flushes produce gall stones. he has also been involved in gross fighting with just about everyone on curezone and has been banned from countless numbers of forums. this is a toxic personality who has no place at all around sick people let alone in a position of any authority to dispense health information. he has continually insulted the webmaster. god willing there will be a permanent ban on this person from curezone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (2)