CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Liver flushing"

Hveragerthi Views: 5,038
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,939,744

Re: "Liver flushing"

I think what he means is that your explanations are not always logical

Actually they are very logical.  Definitely more than the claims of passing stones larger than can be possibly passed, or in amounts significantly larger than the gallbladder can possibly hold......

and you have yet to respond to the question- "Why did my friend who is a doctor ask me where I got the gall stones when I showed them to him?"

And once again, yes I did respond 9 months ago.  Maybe the reason you could not find the response was because I was not on your YouTube channel as you claimed.  You were posting the comment on my YouTube channel.  Here it is once again:

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=uNqWHZj4fMo

Now go down to 9 months ago where we had a discussion on this topic and that exact comment.

Nor have you complied with my request for photo copies of the assay in which olive oil was dyed to prove they were not really pre-calicified gallstones.

LOL!!!  You just posted the request a few hours ago and was not even online.  I was enjoying the evening with my family for Mother's Day.  So you expect me to drop everything I am doing at your whim to supply you right then and there with evidence you request?  Especially when you have yet to supply any real evidence to back any of your claims yet?  Sorry, but you are not that special.  And as I posted in my last post evidence goes both ways.  So where is your lab report that those are real gallstones you passed and where is your evidence that the dye enters the gallbladder?  Even if you could prove the later this still would not show they are gallstones as I pointed out in my last post.  I presented solid proof, based on your claims, that even if the dye did make it to the gallbladder that it would not show up in the stone in a few hours.  The only way for it to be inside the stone would be if the dye was there throughout the development, which according to your own claims would take decades.  So you are just handing me the proof hand over fist that "liver flushing" is quackery!

(It it really possible to do that, and if so, isn't it extremely dangerous for the person consuming the olive oil?

Consuming a large amount of oil can be dangerous regardless of the dye.  The food dye is not that big of an issue as far as safety goes unless the person is allergic to the dye.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)