CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Definition of Good Results

Hveragerthi Views: 5,053
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,031

Re: Definition of Good Results

So you charge a whole lot more than blowing a kiss to your rosy red to reveal the information, is that what you are saying? Just looking to scare up some business... That the reason you like to come around here?

So much anger!  I know you said this was just a mask of fear, but you really don't have to be a afraid of me.  I am here to help you learn about how the body really works and how chemistry works so you nor anyone else ends up hurting themselves doing their magic tricks of producing soap stones. See, nothing to fear.  Besides, I thought we were becoming friends?

So what business would I be scaring up?  I am not selling anyone anything here, I am educating them.  I have told people what they can get at any health food store such as bitters and lecithin, which I don't sell.   So why such venomous lies?  What is scaring you about me so deep down to your core?  We really need to to get to the bottom of this because such fear is not good for you and I really want to help you.  So please tell me what is making you so angry, which you said in your other post was just a mask of fear?  Let's see if we an get to the bottom of your fear issues before all the anger consumes you.  I really do want to help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)