CureZone   Log On   Join
There are none so blind.... Is it You or me?

glaxony Views: 5,155
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,939,696

There are none so blind.... Is it You or me?

We are obviously going to have to agree to disagree. Much of what you say to disprove my points seem (to me) to actually prove them, and the rest seems like a foment of the imagination.

You say-

"Even the test using dyed olive oil proves they were formed in the intestines since the dye never reaches the liver or gallbladder and the dye would not be able to soak in to real stones anyway. Yet there are the specks of dye from the oil in the middle of these soap stones once again proving they did not come from the liver or gallbladder."

Can you please cite your source for this claim? A link or journal please. Or photo copies of the assay if you had this test run yourself to validate your skepticism.

Sludge is not the same as "stones". Never said it was. But if you leave it in there for 40 years it will eventually begin to harden and turn into stones. So why didn't I get any sludge the first time? Only after all the stones (sludge that had accumulated for over 40 years and begun the solidification process) had been flushed out, did I get sludge the next 5 times I flushed, as needed.

Another question I asked you on You Tube, which you never answered was:

Why, when I took them out of the freezer and showed them to my friend who is a doctor and said, "Can you tell me what these are?" did he say, "Those are gallstones! Where did you get them? I have taken many of them out with surgery!"

I said I flushed them out.

He said they will just come back.

I said then I will flush them out again. And, indeed, I have, as soon as I start getting indigestion and pain in my side, rather than enduring it for years like I did the first time, and waiting for them to turn into rubber balls.

Another question for you-

Do you or your wife or your best friend make a living removing people's gall bladders? Are you getting a kick back for frightening people, or afraid of losing money on performing surgeries? Is this why you are discouraging people from doing something that can improve their lived dramatically? Why would someone who purports to be in the healing profession, seek to keep people sickly and advice unnecessary surgery? This makes no sense to me.

My cousin had hers removed and lost control of he bowels. She had so much diarrhea she was afraid to let herself get more than 20 feet from a bathroom. Made it really hard to keep teaching school. My pain was gone with a flush and I had no bowel problems. I was forewarned that once in a while a stone is too bid to get through the duct, and you may need surgery to get it out. I took the risk and I'm glad I did. People with stones that bad are going to end up having surgery anyway.

If they are just mushy easy to smash soap stones, why are you so worried about the size of the ducts? Are you concerned that one, which has had time to calcify into a rock, might get stuck in a duct because it isn't malleable?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)