Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
glaxony Views: 5,020
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,939,558

Re: "Liver flushing"

You say-

" You are not going to have the same level of all the ingredients each time. Therefore, you are not always going to get the same results."

I fasted for three days with apple juice and used exactly the same recipe three times. The first time I got rubber balls. The second time, 7 years later, I got green sludge about the size of rice. Then I just started flushing regularly and now I always get sludge much smaller than rice. What do you mean by different ingredients?

You say-

"How come people keep passing large "stones" with such frequent "flushing" when the gallbladder is not that large, real stones that size cannot pass through the ducts and they don't even have time to grow real stones to that size between "flushes"?"

Some people are full of it. And as for others, well have a look at this link-

http://curezone.com/image_gallery/gallbladder_removed/

Imagine if all that shot out into the toilet, and then there was room for the liver to dump some more. Well it would probably take a few weeks for that to happen. And remember the picture of that fat guy I posted? I bet his liver was bigger than normal.

Anyways if I have been a gullible fool and I am making myself sick with all this flushing, then I need to stop. And I have read and read but I do not see where you have told me what I could have done to end the pain, except a link to some place that sells a pharmaceutical drug made out of bear bile. And the chinese are raising bears to harvest the bile.

The thing is that these threads are really complicated. Even the in box gets complicated quickly. I read a third of the way down and feel motivated to speak to you about a couple of points you have made, and don't want to forget, so I respond to part of what you have written. And then the phone rings and accidentally close the browser, or I have to go work for a while, and then when I come back, I can't find the thread that I only read half of to finish. So maybe you have told me. Or maybe you are just as confused as I am and you have told so many people you just think you told me. Or maybe you bury the information in so many irrelevant details it is too deep to find. I have seen several blazing contradictions in what you have written, but bothered not to point them out, as I am more interested in getting to the bottom of what bothers you so badly that you are on such a campaign.

Alls I know is that when the pain in my side came back this time, it came back not just on my left side, but my right side too. I am taking digestive aids and liver cleansing herbs and chromium. I do not want this to progress to pancreatitis. So, if you would please post a message and label it-

REDUCE SLUDGE NATURALLY AND NEVER NEED ANOTHER FLUSH

I will book mark it and never ask again.

Another thing I don't really understand is how I could have gotten more than a pint of those rubber balls out, when I only drank a cup of olive oil mixed with a cup of lemon juice and there was a lot of oil in the toilet water.

Did you ever find the link to the scientific study that prove those things are soap? I did not drink any soap? How could they be soap?

Why didn't my body melt them if they melt at room temperature and I am 97.2?
Is it the oxygen. Could I melt them by taking oxycleanse?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (2)