Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Hveragerthi Views: 5,081
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,939,894

Re: "Liver flushing"

So why is it that the "liver flush" supporters are so terrified of the facts? Why are they so scared that I may actually warn people of a potential danger? Don't they care about people's health and safety? Do they get some type of weird high by convincing unsuspecting people that some scam is a real health protocol that can pass imaginary gallstones larger than can possible be passed?

I don't see any liver flush people who are shaking in their boots. You are the one who is trembling with venom. And anger is aways a mask for fear.

Thanks, you once again have proven my point.  Read the various responses to my posts about "liver flushing" from "liver flush" supporters including yours.  They have routinely lied about me, banned me, removed my posts, devoted entire posts to attacking me, made up names for me such as "fecal soap man",  made up stupid poems about me trying to embarrass me, tried to run me off of the boards and Curezone, tried attacking me on my YouTube channel, etc.  All of these just seethe with venom and anger, which according to you is the mask of fear. 

Me, I just keep plugging right along exposing the lies because I am not scared at all of the "liver flush" supporters.  I just look at them as little children that have a lot of learning and growing up to do so I am here to help them learn how the body and chemistry really works.  Have a wonderful day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)