CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Liver flushing"

Hveragerthi Views: 5,252
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,939,711

Re: "Liver flushing"

I appreciate your detailed explanation.

Thanks.

It seems like a lot of work for you to go through for ingrates.

In a way it is.  But I look at it in the way that there are many other people out there who do appreciate the information and some people will be saved from potential emergency surgery if they really do have gallstones.

I've never posted on your forum but I have read your explanations on it there and made the personal choice to never attempt such a thing. I wouldn't ridicule someone else that swears by it because apparently it works for them, maybe in ways nobody understands.

I have addressed this in the past as well.  People are confusing feeling better with actually being cured.  These are not always synonymous.  Morphine can make a person with stage 4 cancer feel better, but this does not their cancer is gone.  Doing the "flushes" can do things that may make someone feel better by for example stimulating the bowels.  This does not mean they have cleared any real stones from their gallbladder.  And there is still the risk that if any real gallstones are present that they can end up it in the hospital with pancreatitis.  People need to be aware of these facts so they can make an educated choice rather than going on blind faith.

It's not really worthy of debate, each his own.

Here I would have to disagree on the same grounds as stated in my previous sentence.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (2)