CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Liver flushing"

Hveragerthi Views: 5,112
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,940,154

Re: "Liver flushing"

I'm sorry but i don't use any of those chemical you are talking about in your videos. All I do is drink nothing but apple juice for three day and then switch to a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice. That's it. No magnesium nor all that chemistry stuff with all those chemicals you mention is totally unrelated to what I do.

The role of the magnesium is to relax smooth muscle.  

And once again, the blobs you are passing are saponified oil, which you are ingesting, not saponified magnesium.  So the magnesium is not essential to the creation of soap stones in the intestines.

Although you mentioned you eat a vegetarian diet, which would likely include a lot of greens.  And what are greens full of?  That's right, magnesium from the chlorophyll.

Speaking of which, why is it that you keep getting these "stones" so often if they are real gallstones with a vegetarian diet.  While people such as myself that are not vegetarians don't have a problem with developing gallstones?  You clearly must be doing something wrong if you think you have to keep flushing your gallbladder with large amounts of oil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)