CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: "Liver flushing" PS

Hveragerthi Views: 5,102
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,939,922

Re: "Liver flushing" PS

First the donkey says this....

What has been left out is that nobody has said that all these pseudostones are formed from a sterol-cholesterol complex. Most of it is saponified olive oil as has been pointed out numerous times.

then the donkey says that the cholesterol from flushes comes from bile.

so all those jaundiced people who did liver flushes who had no bile made stones from nothing?

donkey, make up your mind instead of mindless kicking and guffawing. or are you deliberately talking out of both sides of your snout to cover your arse as it were?

Ah, another super scared "liver flush" supporter lashing out in anger.  Please don't be afraid of me, I am harmless.  I am simply here to help educate you on the basics of how things work in the body.  For example, you stated above:

"What has been left out is that nobody has said that all these pseudostones are formed from a sterol-cholesterol complex. Most of it is saponified olive oil as has been pointed out numerous times.

then the donkey says that the cholesterol from flushes comes from bile.

so all those jaundiced people who did liver flushes who had no bile made stones from nothing?
"

Let me see if I can explain the facts to you in simple terms to avoid any more confusion.

Cholesterol is a normal part of bile. Therefore, cholesterol is always present in bile, even in a 3 year old who does not develop stones.  Therefore, simply having cholesterol in the bile does not cause stones.  The stones form when the bile becomes supersaturated with the cholesterol causing the excess cholesterol to precipitate out.  I know these are big words for you so let me explain this in another way.

If you make a glass of saltwater and let it evaporate as the water evaporates the excess salt crystallizes out of the water because the remaining water can only dissolve so much.  This is called saturation.

But let's say we want to dissolve more salt in to the water that it can normally hold, a process called supersaturation.  All we would have to do is to heat the water  in a sealed vessel,  which allows it to dissolve more salt than it can hold at room temperature.  Since the container is sealed we don't lose any water so the volume is constant.  Now, if we allow that water to cool back down the cooler water can no longer hold all that extra salt and the salt precipitates out in crystals.

Cholesterol in bile is the same way.  When more cholesterol enters the bile than the bile can possibly dissolve then the bile becomes supersaturated and the excess cholesterol precipitates out of solution eventually forming stones.

When bile is excreted though in to the intestines it does not leave the cholesterol behind because the cholesterol is dissolved in the bile solution.  From the intestines most of the cholesterol in the bile is reabsorbed back in to the bloodstream where it could end up back in the bile.

Some foods though, such as olive oil, contain compounds known as sterols.  Sterols bind the cholesterol so that it cannot be reabsorbed and instead gets eliminated in the feces.  Sterols also bind to cholesterol in foods preventing their absorption.

This is the same principle used by pharmaceutical cholesterol sequesterants used to lower cholesterol levels.

See, simple basic science.  Nothing to fear.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (3)