CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Definition of Good Results

glaxony Views: 5,068
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,026

Re: Definition of Good Results

YOU SAY-

"Isn't it misery if you end up in the hospital with a lodged stone from the "flush" and end up having your gallbladder removed in emergency surgery because of it?"

I would rather be in the hospital for a few days, which is where I would have eventually ended up anyways, and get it over with, than spend years having to lay down for two hours after I eat to make the pain go away, and holding my left side because it aches. Three days in the hospital getting rid of a gallstone is nothing compared to years of misery. AND I'd rather be dead than have such a poor quality of life as I had before I discovered that liver flushes make me feel better.

How do you highlight text to make it different? I don't seem to have that option.
Teach me something please. I am here to learn.

And all I seem to read from you so far is condemnation of a procedure that made me feel soooooooo much better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (1)