CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Liver flushing"

glaxony Views: 5,236
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,940,153

Re: "Liver flushing"

You say-

"Not really sure why you would know that. I guess it is just another one of those made up "facts" the "liver flush" supporters are so famous for.."

Why do you think I would make up the fact that when I woke up in the middle of the night and shat rubber balls they smelled like ten million year old dinosaur farts and I thought to myself "better out than in!" and brag about it? That is totally insane.

The second flush I did seven years later smelled pretty bad, but nothing like the first one. Since then I have been flushing regularly and while the sludge certainly doesn't smell good, it doesn't stink like it used to.

The main thing I am concerned about is that my pancreas has begun to hurt a little in the last year. And if routine and regular flushing is causing this, then need to know what else I need do and hopefully I will never need to flush again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)