CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nitinol - The Mystery Metal from 1970

glaxony Views: 5,123
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,939,520

Re: Nitinol - The Mystery Metal from 1970

Hi Hav! Welcome to Trapper's forum. Nice to see you here. Just wanted to mention that the way you showed up at my You Tube account and challenged me for advocating liver flushes, I am inclined to be filled with a little dread whenever you show up too!

But hey, I'm willing to give you a second chance...

If indeed, the liver flush is bogus, as you claim, can you tell me why I got big hard round chunks out, some more than an inch in diameter, the first time I did one, but only sludge the next five times? Wonder why the longer I went between flushes, the bigger the sludge particles got?

Can you tell me why, If it was just big chunks of olive oil coming out of me the first time I did it, why don't big chunks of olive oil come out of me every time I flush?

The liver flush is not a pleasant procedure. I did it to relieve the pain in my side and indigestion. Both went away after I did it. Why would that happen if it is a bogus procedure? I hate doing it, so I only do it again if the pain returns, and the pain always goes away. Sort of miraculous for a bogus procedure, wouldn't you say?

Also, when I got those big hunks out, I cut one of them in half with a knife, and it was obvious that it had formed over time because it had rings like a tree. How did the olive oil coagulate into rubber balls with rings like a tree in a matter of hours?

Can you tell me huh? Can you tell me huh? Huh?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.418 sec, (1)