CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No danger at all

Trick X Master Views: 15,220
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,874,841

Re: No danger at all

I'm done with the argument, you seem to not understand my point. But I don't blame you because my writing is a little bit convoluted. I think that meditation is great and think ever person on the planet should try it. I think that it should be a part of the school system. I think that if people integrated mindfulness meditation into their life the world would be a 10000x better place.

I gave meditation every single ounce of everything I had. I ignored the obvious for a full year because I experienced numerous benefits from meditation. The negative mood and cognition I experienced was irrefutable, and I have engaged with other people and studied why this happened to me. Conclusion: for a small minority of people, whatever pathways meditation changes in the body, may be for the worse. I am talking a 1 in 10,000 phenomenon. But apparently since something helped you, it should help everyone, no exceptions. Pretty dogmatic, inflexible, and not very open minded thinking.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)