CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Meditation - Have you Tried It?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 15,520
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,874,598

Re: Meditation - Have you Tried It?

"HOWEVER, it caused crazy brain fog! And also, it caused me to have depressed thoughts constantly. Meditation definitely made me very depressed. It affected me cognitively and emotionally for the worse."

What you experienced was spiritual growth that accompanies meditation.  When we start our meditation journey our bodies are not used to us as spirit taking control and they often rebel.  Your body took over and convinced you that it was a better one to control your life - and you as spirit gave in.

You are the one who created the depressed thoughts - not meditation.  If you don't like your depressed thoughts - let them go, don't keep repeating what has made you miserable.  Regardless of what you experienced  you are still responsible for your own reality - and everything in it that has ever happened to it.  

Meditating is like physical exercise - on a spiritual level.  You are toning your spiritual muscles for more in depth insight into who you are and what you are here to do.  You can and will hit blocks as you did and you can continue to meditate and move through the blocks, or you can give up.  I've hit things that there is no way I wanted to look at (mainly blaming others for my "problems") them a few years or even months ago, but if you allow spirit to simply release the garbage and get you through it the love, joy, and physical exhilaration is beyond description. 

Everyone of us has hate, anger, pain (oh that pain) as well as joy and peace within us.  Gandhi said: "The only devil there is is the one that is in each and everyone of us and that is where we should fight him." 

You are learning about yourself and all that's buried within you.  God loves you and all of your creations - take a chance and learn to love yourself with all of your faults and your good stuff too and you will be richly rewarded.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)