CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Biological Terrain

grzbear Views: 7,274
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,673,083

Re: Biological Terrain

I think that we both agree...

We just have slightly different ideas about how to go about it.

We both agree that we can *remediate* symptoms any number of ways, however without addressing the root cause - biological terrain - we fail to resolve the underlying issue(s).

So... along with remediation, also instruct about biological terrain and make changes where possible in the patient's diet and lifestyle ASAP, in order to enhance healing and then minimize the chances of a relapse.

Today, I am not so sure people have the *time* for a warm and fuzzy, softer approach, as the environment is degrading at an accelerated pace, health issues seem to be increasingly acute, becoming more and more difficult to remediate... due in large part to both environmental and food degradation.

For examples, medical journals are reporting that Antibiotics are on the verge of becoming useless... and a week doesn't go by without some huge production food recall due to *contamination*... or some huge environmental *disaster*, extreme weather issue, wildlife population crash, etc.

I have witnessed several people die over the course of the last few years with a cascading plethora of issues that starts with a pharmaceutical or 10, and ends after a series of surgeries... chemo\radiation, what-have-you.

But we have been expecting that. It will only get worse.

I do not think that there is time to be warm and fuzzy with people any more... however, do be respectful and allow them to choose their own way - even if it is in the wrong direction.

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)