CureZone   Log On   Join
the 3% rule of marital lust

John McCain 2008 Views: 11,833
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,326,017

the 3% rule of marital lust

reality is that for all those times you put him down, didn't want sex, turned away, had the perverbial headache, bitched about spending...all that adds up in a marriage. and after many years of this treatment, guys lose interest. it's really easy to see if you want to. open your eyes, understand that your actions towards him all these many years have, in essence, acted like saltpeter. you de-sexualized your husband. the timeframe for husbands is all over the map, but i have a general rule...i call it the "3% rule of marital lust". for each and every year a wife responds negatively to her guy, for whatever reason, a man will lose 3% of his lustful thoughts towards her. so let's say that out of all those years of marriage you have been a nag 14 of them. 14 x 3% = 42% your husband has lost 42% of his sexual lust for you. sobering thought, isn't it? it's all true, sweetheart. you know it, i know it, bob dole knows it. why do you think he goes to p 0 r n over you, a warm body? if a wife puts the kids and the finances and the job and the dirty dishes and the family pets and the home mortgage and the job promotion, blah, blah, blah ahead of intimacy, you really have no one to blame but yourself. blame him, and you'll keep adding 3% to YOUR total WHILE HE'S THINKING ABOUT THE CUTIE IN THE NEXT CUBICLE AT WORK WHO COMPLIMENTS HIM.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.135 sec, (1)