CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: husband is not interested in being intimate

Views: 11,890
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,326,017

Re: husband is not interested in being intimate

You are in a tough situation. It is hard to say why mike does not want sex with you. It could be because he suffers from depression. He doesn't sound like he is happy, from what you describe.

It could be just what you said, that he is tired of you and bored of you. I have felt in the past that my man felt the same, so I decided to just be polite, but distant with him, so I would get used to it mentally, without having any conflict about it until I was ready to leave. I wanted to get my health stronger and financials together to make it easier when I left. When I changed my personality towards him that way, my man said I was acting cold and I think he started to miss the relationship we had, especially when I would be warm with friends and family, and he wasn't getting me that way anymore. I was relating with him more as a roommate, than as my mate. We would have sex, but I would mentally consider it as sex and nothing more and it must have come across like that. So, out of this, he changed in the value he showed me, I think because he got that he was going to lose me. We have been getting along well the last six months.

Maybe you could try getting away from the arguing and the pushing for something he doesn't want to give, and maybe something will grow out of it. You are mentioning there is a pattern of arguing, and it is not resolving anything. Someone has to start a change somewhere. That person could be you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)