CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Absolutely, Sparque!

fledgling Views: 6,753
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,124,548

Re: Absolutely, Sparque!

From way out here in Never, Neverland...I love your sense of humor..."...the glamor, prestige." :D

Add your 'Hero' cup, your insight, and your effectiveness, and I'd say you are right on!

Giving your 13-year-old permission to be mad at you was a stroke of genius. And she rose to the occasion...she IS talking to others! Smart girl.

The mom making threats has shot herself in the foot...everything is on file, she now can't do anything without being the #1 suspect. Perhaps that's what she wanted. Most of us who have way out thoughts, sometimes, see that we couldn't go that far.

And, you know how to appropriately handle threats. Perhaps the threats, themselves, are a way into Momma's tender and bruised feelings...that handling her feelings more appropriately is a way to feel better, do better.

As you see, young girls (and boys) are the most put-upon people in our society. Handicapped in any way, they are sitting ducks.

You are so wise to question why in heck men (and women, and boys and girls) are doing such things.

In my opinion, perpetrators have abandoned their 'duty of care'. (Those who know something are responsible for the care and protection of those who don't...period.) Or, they have never heard about it.

These horrible things (and others) have been going on for centuries, since the beginning of our species, I think.

Margaret Meade studied 'primative' people of the South Pacific, and told of one island, at least, where there was one basic, unwritten, sexual 'rule'...'leave the children alone'.

We should be so 'primative'!

If we expected a 'duty of care' toward others...life would be sweeter, everywhere.

Am I only dreaming?

I think you are right on track, Sparque. Doing great!

My best,

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)