CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it right to disclose?

sparque Views: 7,223
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,097,394

Re: Is it right to disclose?

W/out going into great detail, you seem to be still dealing w/ a lot of things, so I wish you luck. As I have said, each professional gives different opinions. I am hoping for the opinions of those who have lived through events, not just read about it.
I'm sorry my asking has caused you such discomfort. And as I have previously said, her issue is far beyond me. I have someone more qualified ready to see her, but at this point, I am the only one she is willing to talk to. So, should I just tell her no, get lost? It sounds like you are of the type who when playing counselor, might just be the type that met her at the hospital. She was nearly pushed her to a break forcing her parents and the dr. to tell the crisis counselor leave.
So, I guess if I can't come to a place like this for some insight, where else, but to a bunch of so called professionals who learned life through books and give text book answers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)