CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: couldn't stop sugar--to goingnatural

goingnatural Views: 17,731
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 9,726

Re: couldn't stop sugar--to goingnatural

Hi,
It's good that you found a treatment that is working for you and you have results - Acne is such a battle that I never signed up to fight for.

I bit the bullet too & ordered Proactiv recently just to to see if it could control my Acne and at least make myself presentable to society (!) while I am looking for the right endocrinologist to work with me on the natural regime.

Even though I'd had some benzoyl medicine a couple of years ago from my derm, I thought maybe since proactiv has more calming agents in it, it would be more effective. It has been healing things since the end of my cycle without overly drying out my skin...but as always I am skeptical - and happy that it's refundable if it doesn't work for me in the next month or so.

Thanks for the link to that website - I'm doing light research in my spare time on what Spiro & other hormonal Acne medicine "do" to our bodies & then trying to learn how vit/minerals mimic the action (zinc, saw palmetto)- I'll post on this forum when (not if!) I discover smth interesting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.170 sec, (1)