CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What worked for me

Natty Views: 18,203
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 9,500

Re: What worked for me

Hello Jodycook! Please know that I fully understand your desperation and the anxiety Acne causes to anyone suffering from it.

My cousin suffers from mild depressions every once in a while and sometimes gains weight without a reason, she believes. I cannot affirm 100% that these are the drug´s side effects, but it sure has long term side effects anyone should consider prior to start taking it.

The positive aspect is that her complexion is clear. She has beautiful olive skin and not even a single pimple now, but it is sad she depends on the Diane 35. She has tried to quit twice and gets acne...It was very frustrating for her to see the pimples back again both in her face and back when she tried to leave the Diane, that she decided to go back again and she is now afraid to stop taking it.

In my case the natural method is working quite well, especially after I have been taking the flaxseeds. I believe the cleanses have been very important as well. I remember during one liver cleanse that I saw my complexion improve dramatically in a matter of days. And it remained that way after the cleanse, even though I was afraid that when my period arrived everything was going to change, but it didn´t...thank God!

It takes a lot of patience to deal with this problem, but what is important is that there is a solution for every case. Keep your hope alive! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)