CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hormonal acne

Stacy Views: 21,016
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 9,504

Re: Hormonal acne

Ok, I am confused. I am twenty-five years old with horrible Acne cysts all over my face. I have a disease called endometriosis that is responsible for the hormonal changes that have broken my face out over the years and caused extensive scarring. I have been to doctors for the last ten years and have never heard of a liver cleansing, how it's done or the benefits, can someone please explain?

I have tried Accutane four times, every topical cream available, approved birth-control methods for hormonal acne, Spirinolactone, and tetracycline Antibiotics with no improvement from any treatment. I have also never heard of Diane-35, what is it?

I am miserable. I feel like I look so terrible that sometimes I don't want to go outside or have anyone that I know see me. I feel very vain saying that I let Acne interfere with my normal life, but as anyone knows who has suffered from cystic acne, I do not feel attractive to my husband, nor do I feel professional when I am dealing with clients. Please help!

Stacy C.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.081 sec, (1)