CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hormonal acne - and our DIET

goingnatural Views: 18,159
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 9,694

Re: Hormonal acne - and our DIET

I'm 28 years old - suffering from adult acne. I've been on birth control pills, Antibiotics , retin-a, differin, best $$ skin care product lines to no avail - All band-aid solutions that helped me temporarily, but aren't suitable to use for the rest of my life - they all cause bad side effects in your body. I am a healthy woman who drinks my 8 glasses of water & eats some fruits & veggies & has a lowfat diet. My Acne got worse from age 21 & it is definitely related to ovulation & menstruation. I suffer from cramps too, but I know I don't have PCOS.
I'm so frustrated by my experience with doctors that I've been doing my own research. I have found helpful sources online on how to eliminate Acne by controlling your diet. www.freeeacnebook.com as well as this one: www.thiele.fptoday.com/ta/acnehome.htm

I'm going to try the rigid acnebook diet next month (gathering what I will need now). I really believe in my heart that it is the only way to get rid of this problem. I'm writing all of this because I think all of the pills/creams they put us on are useless & dangerous & profit-making schemes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.264 sec, (1)