CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: GREEN TEA worked for me

bitsvyk Views: 21,545
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 9,500

Re: GREEN TEA worked for me

I have had hormonal Acne since my early 20s. Having a naturally healthy lifestyle (stopped eating junkfood, exercised regularly, started drinking tea...) it was not so drastic but I went to a dermatologist to take care of the Acne scars. When I got to her, she said it was all hormonal and no drinking tea or diet would not affect it so I thought why suffer? I stopped drinking herbal tea and ate what I liked but kept on exercising.

My derm had me on one round of Diane 35 which is readily available in the Philippines. It dried up my Acne and didn't give me problems but as soon as I stopped they came back with a vengeance. Through time, they worsened and it took time for me to realize that the reason for their worsening was that I stopped my tea and healthy Diet routine!

My derm even let me take a laser light program called which was so expensive but it only let my acne spots travel from one point to another, it was so distressing!

I stopped going to my derm and drank lots of herbal tea (oolong, green tea, lemon tea, ...) and also took Nordisk B Propolis and my acne cleared up. I also eat oatmeal with muesli and honey every single morning of my life (if not travelling) and as much as possible avoid fried food. And have substituted white rice with brown so as to have more fiber in my diet.

My face has very much been improved but still have some hormonal acne now and then but not the painful cystic type that is so disfiguring you don't want to leave the house! Much much better and NATURAL - I hear Diane 35 can lead to other health problems (much worse than acne) so better to go the natural way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.139 sec, (1)