CureZone   Log On   Join
my two cents...

perusing Views: 8,952
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 853,969

my two cents...

you asked protein or fruit-- I'd go with the fruit only diet. protein can be really hard on the body to digest (Mad Cowboy by Harry Lyman.)

at least this way you can incorporate coconut and avocado oil-- both for the good fat content and the healing properties.

Obviously, there's something physically wrong, and I would have to say that having read most of what people have written, I think the thyroid issue is there.

Problem is-- you are mentally unwell. I mean-- throwing up ten times? That's not just bulemic, that's some hardcore misery that had you trying to basically throw yourself up out of existence.

as far as not being able to do anything, the family problems, and what not-- depression.

so- I would say:
1. go volunteer somewhere. I personally prefer working with animals when I'm depressed and so would say go to the closest humane society or consider taking in a foster animal (the foster program should provide food so you won't be out any money.)
You'll relearn that your life has purpose, even if it's only to serve someone else who really deserves it. If you have the money and the ability to travel, I would say go to best friends animal sanctuary in kanab utah (bestfriends.org). It's relatively cheap to stay at, you'll be able to "run away" for a little while, and the animals there truly rock. You're going to need to fight the Depression first before you become strong enough to fight everything else. this doesn't mean you can't implement small healing steps, but you had Depression before all of the health stuff happened so it is only logical that you need to go back to the beginning and heal everything in order. I can see the logic in the "attacking entity" hypothesis-- we've all got demons, whether you think of them metaphorically or literally makes no difference.

2. go to a rife and/or a QXCI-SCIO practitioner so they might be able to better target what's going on...

3.during this time, distance yourself from all the negativity that you can. you've got to save yourself first. who cares if your mom is disowning you? If she's so hell bent on being so negative then that's a good thing she's taking herself out of the picture...it doesn't mean you can't reconcile at a later date-- it only means you can't deal with that now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)