CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I destined to DIE?

Views: 10,116
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 853,443

Re: Am I destined to DIE?

Hey there kiddo - don't know how you are so far away from center here.

There are many here at Curezone that will give you some excellent advise.

I'd say you must thread carefully on going on extreme diets at this point, since your body is stressed out as it is. If I were to guess, I'd say you have depleted your body of certain minerals, and that balancing your minerals might be a first thing to consider? You may be low on calcium, magnesium, etc.

Here's a snippet on magnesium:

"Magnesium is needed for your body's basic functions, including regulating your heart and blood pressure and helping to metabolize Sugar and fats. It also helps your nervous system and combats such problems as insomnia and anxiety.

I think the best forms of magnesium is brown rice, fish, bananas, tofu, blackstrap molasses, seafood and avocados.

Steps:
1. Take the chelated form of magnesium, such as magnesium citrate, glycinate or malate. This form is absorbed best by your body.

2. Combine magnesium with calcium. The easiest way is to take a balanced formula of one part magnesium to two parts calcium.

3. Take vitamin C at the same time. It helps make magnesium more biologically available to your body.

4. Bathe in magnesium sulfate, better known as Epsom Salts . The mineral can be absorbed through your skin."

http://www.ehow.com/how_3954_absorb-magnesium-supplements.html

You also need to take B12 and B complex. I would suggest sublingual to make sure that you absorb them. These are very important for energy and mental well being.

Read about hypoglycemia, depression, hiperinsulinism, adrenals at this site:

http://www.hypoglycemia.asn.au/articles/what_is_hypo.html

Don't just look at this page, check out the "articles list".

Check out the "askmoreless" site for some information on rebalancing your body.

You may greatly benefit from the moreless drink: clean water, 1 TBS unsulphured blackstrap molasses with a little fresh lemon juice.

get some celtic Sea Salt and lemons, and drink water with a pinch of celtic Sea Salt and fresh lemon juice throughtout the day. This combination will help the body with energy production, cleansing and fluid balancing.

Both the molasses and the celtic sea (or himalayan) salt will get some minerals into your body.

throw out any table salt and white Sugar (though I'm sure you don't use this already).

If you can, dissolve some cayenne pepper in lemon juice with a bit of celtic Sea Salt : this will increase your circulation (to help get rid of all the assorted pains) and will help keep you warm if you're feeling cold regularly.

When a child develops vomiting and diarrhea, and becomes dehydrated, the first thing is the same for you: rehydrate, remineralize. Replenish the electrolytes.

I'd say also get probiotics into your body immediately, so that any foods you do eat, get broken down properly for the body to absorb, and so that all the viatmins that are manufactured by these friendly bacteria, are available for the body.

And one more thing: good grade omega oils.

Hope you find a path to recovery asap - it sounds like you are falling down a dark alleyway....

Sorry about the lenght of the message - not sure how to get a lot of thoughts into a shorter version. And yes, these are only some thoughts, maybe clues, definitely not a solution to your many issues.

And I agree, you should consider finding a good dr.- naturopth if you feel better about that, and getting diagnosed.

MadArt (ist)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)