Re: Am I destined to DIE?

popoe Views: 8,445
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 853,443

Re: Am I destined to DIE?

I hope NOT
You are even in the condition you describe
beautiful to God. You are precious and known and loved

I understand this is your worst moment and feel a shell of yourself but you are loved beyond belief. I know it doesn't feel that way maybe. But it is still true.

God knows every grain of sand, he takes care of the birds do you not think your angels are reaching out to you? You probably needs some electrolyte balance, and some missing vitamins such as the B vitamins, and possibly sublingual would be the best.

Try food that you know are good for you, in healthy portions that will still fill you. Do not cheat yourself of eating, it comes back to haunt you when you do not satiate the body. This is where the binge comes from, and then when you have eaten way too much the purge becomes the dieters nightmare.

Know that your little spirit is strong and you can forget remorse and lgive yourself love and compassion. I know it is hard to love what you have done to yourself, but not you...they are two different topics.

You are very sweet and tomorrow morning walk outside in your jammies and turn your face to the sun, let it beat down on you...take a bath instead of a shower, put some Epsom Salts with baking soda in the tub.

Get dressed and decide if you can make it out or if you must go to rest. Give yourself the freedom of either answer. Do not judge what you feel like if you cannot make it to work or school. Take care of yourself. If you are employed call you EAP and get help with the mental -shame and discouragement.

God Bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)