CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I destined to DIE?

Views: 8,832
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 853,443

Re: Am I destined to DIE?

First, you are burning your body out fasting and dieting. You probably have deprived you body of balanced nutrition for too long and your body has become depleted of minerals and protein. You need DHEA/pregnolgene to pick up your hormones. You need to bring balance to your system. How is your dental health? I'm sure you thought you were doing the right things by fasting but if you were ill before the fast you would only become worse while fasting. If your dental health is poor, which I am guessing it is by your symptoms, then you had better be using a flouride toothpaste. For toothpaste I use nydent in the morning and oravive at bedtime, these are great for remineralizing. I suggest finding someone who can use a SCIO to analyze your body and see where your problems are.

EAT SOME REAL FOOD! STOP depriving your body and mind. Stress is a killer avoid it at all costs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)