CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I destined to DIE?

Views: 8,998
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 853,515

Re: Am I destined to DIE?

Gosh!!! Big hug to you too!!! Sometimes you get mired in your own BS and don't stop to think what others go through. When you are in pain, it is hard to imagine anyone else has it as bad as you do... silly, isn't it? I also get ice cold when I eat and ice cold just randomly, I hate that.

Well, I just tried my first piece of fruit since everything went to hell and it is actually sitting ok. I can't believe it. I found HUGE benefits in my life with 2 diet types and ONLY 2: All meat - yes, really but all protein and fat and ZERO CARB and that means no veggies either. It really cured A LOT for me and I would encourage anyone to be brave enough to try it, you won't believe what it can do for you. The other diet was all fruit. No nuts, no veggies, just fruit. Those 2 diets made me healthiest - I just was having a hard time processing either these days and it was making me so worried. Maybe things are changing???? I mean, this morning I had oatmeal and some eggs and just DIED I felt SO BAD. Conventional wisdom on "good for you foods" does NOT work for me and never has.

Everything in my life is just falling apart all at once. I know these things happen for a reason and someday I will understand but even right now, my mother is disowning me and being truly EVIL - I can't believe people (much less your own mom) can sink SO LOW. I have no money, no job, no income and NO DRIVE to top it all off. I am sitting on a book that is almost ready to go but I don't feel confident enough to finish everything and I don't feel ready to deal with the public because I am so sick!! :-( And I am breaking out deeply gross, so I can relate to that one too!

So what do you guys all think? Balanced eating does ZERO for me. If I can process fruit or meat, which one should I go for? They are honestly the only 2 diets I believe in. Thanks
A.H.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)