CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad news is yes, you are. But then so am I! :)

Views: 9,117
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 853,443

Bad news is yes, you are. But then so am I! :)

Humm I do have to say yes, you are destined to die---as are we all. It really isn't a matter of 'if' as much as 'when', eh? And with how much suffering. At least we do have some control over the suffering and to a lesser extent the 'when', thank goodness!
Actually I am with the thyroid problem camp. I didn't get so far into the madness and pain you described, but I think I was headed there, with pretty severe mood shifts and on going exhaustion. Some of my other symtoms were calf muscle cramping and my hair started falling out pretty rapidly. Luckily I figured out that my thyroid might be at the root of the problem, or at least my liver's ability to convert the t-4 that the thyroid makes into the t-3 the body uses. I got the doc to give me cytomel, a synthetic t-3 replacement, and things started to turn around almost immediately. Once I saw that helped, I went ahead and did a couple of Liver Flushes which allowed me to lower the amount of t-3 I was taking by nearly half. Then about 8 months ago I discovered EFT (Emotional freedom techiques) and started tapping for low t-3 levels and now I don't even need the t-3 any more! BTW, I would recommend for anyone to check out EFT
http://www.emofree.com/
I am finding it can work miracles!

Anyway, good luck with all this stuff. For sure it isn't all that easy (which is why too many people depend on doctors to do all the hard foot work for them, I think) but you are the only one who you can depend on to have your best interests at heart, eh? So who better to take the time to figure it out? If nothing else, you can go into the doc's better informed and less gullible as to what should be done and avoid that whole 'prescribe you this for that, and then prescribe you this to counteract the side effects of that...' syndrome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.142 sec, (1)