CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *Warning* Toxins/Hazard of Pickling Lime (and a novel of thoughts) +title edit

boldyloxx Views: 16,465
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 749,165

Re: *Warning* Toxins/Hazard of Pickling Lime (and a novel of thoughts) +title edit

unyquity, your post resonates some truth for me.

We have very hard well-water in my area. Though it is better than chlorinated flouridated water-- I know that the minerals are too much of a good thing on a constant basis.

I hope to get a water distiller eventually. For now I am drinking spring water -- making sure they are from natural spring sources-- and I am varying each type, so that I dont end up with too much of whatever is in that brand.

I used to purchase Trinity water. Our healthfood store's distributer stopped supplying it though. I noticed that Trinity water has silica mentioned on the label.

I thought that was good-- but I hadnt realized that silica can also be found in various plants as well.

I feel more comfortable getting it through herbs and plants than from rocks.

Luckily, I was able to find a box of some type of grass tea that has natural silica in it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.123 sec, (1)