CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: YES! YES! YES! and NO! NO! NO! +edit Re: *WARNING* MAJOR TOXINS/HEALTH HAZARDS of PICKLING LIME (and a novel of thoughts)

finallyfaith Views: 16,732
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 749,208

Re: YES! YES! YES! and NO! NO! NO! +edit Re: *WARNING* MAJOR TOXINS/HEALTH HAZARDS of PICKLING LIME (and a novel of thoughts)

i never said it was "disinformation." then again, you did title your post "WARNING MAJOR TOXINS" and i hardly think a few parts per million (some of them in lesser amounts than are in Sea Salt ) qualify as MAJOR TOXINS.

i have no problem with you bringing up the subject at all tho. thats what the forum are for, for people to offer their views.

i do think if you are calcium deficient then the pickling is as good a source as the other calcium supplements on the market, most of which i am sure have some or all of the impurities listed for pickling lime. in fact it may be better because, due to its powdered form, its almost certainly more easily taken up by the body.

but i do agree that plant based is best. its just not always easy to get all the calcium you need from plants these days due to minerals leaching from the soil, thus even the organic produce is often very mineral deficient.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)