CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: YES! YES! YES! and NO! NO! NO! +edit Re: *WARNING* MAJOR TOXINS/HEALTH HAZARDS of PICKLING LIME (and a novel of thoughts)

unyquity Views: 16,405
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 749,214

Re: YES! YES! YES! and NO! NO! NO! +edit Re: *WARNING* MAJOR TOXINS/HEALTH HAZARDS of PICKLING LIME (and a novel of thoughts)

My sincerest of apologies, you did not say 'disinformation'. I choose the wrong post to post under. And the phrase "major toxins" is apparently different for some than others.

Crystalline silica is a substance that when ingested can result in death, and we come into contact with it regularly as part of our job, so to me, it is definitely major.

I don't have any idea what an "insoluble acid" is, but it certainly sounds horrible.

Truly, I am confused (and disheartened/dispirited). I was expecting those that read the information in my post to be glad to see/find knowledge of yet another substance that can obviously add to the disease state of the human body, that can be avoided. Instead, the reaction seemed to be more 'in defense' of the substance in question or to "pick apart" (what I consider) the more insignificant aspects of the post.

Que sera sera, eh?

By the way, I'm in the midst of composing a post to your inquiry about Dr. Kelley; time constraints this week have been huge.

Blessings,

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.561 sec, (1)